potential of employees
In 2019, a new tax regime appeared in Russia – a tax on professional income. This regime is established by the Federal Law of November 27, 2018 No. 422-ФЗ “On the experiment to establish a special tax regime” Professional income tax “in the city of federal significance Moscow, Moscow and Kaluga regions, as well as in the Republic of Tatarstan (Tatarstan)” . Continue reading
We have got high-speed cars, smart homes, mobile phones in which we can simultaneously read, write and talk. We study time management, we have new-fangled planners, but for all the benefits of civilization, we do not have time.
I understood one thing: there is no time management. We were “divorced” once again, as with MMM or the Seleng House. Continue reading
Statistics show that in most domestic companies only 25% of the efforts of employees bring results, and the remaining 75% are useless. How to increase labor productivity in your company – says Vasily Pigin
According to the statements of the RAS and the Ministry of Economic Development, the labor productivity of Russians is very low and they are fatally incapable of group work. Continue reading